Thursday, March 23, 2006

People in nightclubs deserve to be blown up because they are 'slags'. OK, I understand that Palestinians blow themselves up in Tel Aviv because they are being brutally oppressed by the Israelis. I get that. But what I can't understand is why people in the UK feel the need to want to blow up their fellow citizens/residents. These people aren't destitute, they aren't being oppressed, they live in a free society with freedom of speech and freedom of religious expression. But I guess this is what they don't like about it - they don't want people to think for themselves, they just wish everyone to be subjagated to the word of the Qu'ran and their own warped, twisted views. No matter how many times I read that 'Islam is a religion of Peace' I keep on seeing these stories that make me doubt this statement.

No comments: