Monday, February 19, 2007

OMG

Honestly. Where do I begin?

I was going to pen a piece today about my new haircut. I beat Britney to a short back and sides last week when I got my hair cut down to a grade 2 all over. This for me was a surefire sign that I am getting old - no longer is the style important, I just want something easy, manageable and practical. ARRRRGGGHHH! I'm 28 going on 60. I feel like growing it back into a style just so I don't succumb to the inevitable descent into an eternal quest to find styles and clothes that are practical, easy to wash and hard wearing.

My new hair cut:

Anyway, I was going to talk about that at length. But then someone else gets a very short hair cut and my fear of ageing too quickly pales into insignificance compared to someone who appears to be on the edge of a nervous breakdown.



At this point it would be very easy for Britney fans to throw in the towel - we excused the flashing of the flaps saga, we winced as she dropped her children, we felt pity as she married the biggest loser in the world and we sympathised as she put on weight. But this latest saga takes the cake. It's clear that Britney is hurtling towards rehab quicker than Kirsty Ally regaining weight after going on a crash diet.

These are dark days for Britney admirers but stick with it people, she will come out the otherside. And if she doesn't, hey at least we have the memories. *sob*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shauno in function over style shocker! Better pic please - what are those gaps at the frond - bald patches, or patches of grey?

:-p
x

Shaun said...

No, they are scars! Unfortunately, they don't make me look 'ard. They just make me look like I've been assaulted.

Nice.

Jury is still out on whether or not to keep the short cut...