Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Yes, I know. No posts for 5 days. Bad me.

Well I would have posted more today and yesterday if it wasn't for my bloody IT system at work going into meltdown at 11am yesterday. I accidently unplugged my modem and BAM! the whole mini network collapsed. So I spent the entirity of yesterday trying to get it back up and running but to no avail, after hours spent this morning we now have limited connectivity. Bizzare to say the least...It has meant that the spare time I have had outside of trying to fix it I have actually had to fill with work which has meant no time for the blog.

And to think of all the things I could have ranted about: Howard's new Asylum policy, Katie Holmes giving birth, USA V Iran and I could have talked at length about just how undeserved the Ice Age's success is. But they are all now rants under the bridge, swept away by time. Hopefully, there will be something worth talking about tomorrow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on Shaun, you must have something left to say about Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes?? Nothing at all to say about the placenta eating??? ;o)

Anonymous said...

And what's wrong with Ice Age? It's great. You have no soul :oP

Shaun said...

I do have a soul thank you very much. I LOVE sentiment but I also like characters you can empathise with, good animation and a interesting plot. Call me mad!