Monday, December 18, 2006

Sandi Thom Bombs

Severe lack of postings I know. I've been hosting a parental visit to these shores so my time for witterings about Britney et al has been limited. Full service will resume tomorrow.

In the meatime here's something to cheer you up, proof that just occasionally there is justice in this world:

Supposed internet sensation Sandi Thom did a
free myspace gig in Melbourne. Only 25 people
turned up. Sandi didn't go on stage. Instead
it was announced she had been taken ill.

(HT: Popbitch)

1 comment:

Stevie said...

Thank you for making me feel less guilty for not posting for a while by being even more slack than I am.

Your current obsession with Britney's beaver is in danger of reaching distrurbing proportions.

Happy new year to you and your considerably more attractive and less opinionated other half. ;-)