Thursday, June 29, 2006

Britney! Naked! At Last!


Finally! A nude Britney photo!! I've been waiting for this for years. But goddamn it she had to have it done whilst pregnant didn't she? Some men find pregnant women attractive but the only benefit of it as far as I am concerned is that it makes the breasts grow and I must say that Britney's do look fandabbydozzy in this picture. I also like the hair colour as well - adds a bit of class innit?

The wife remarked that it looks like she has lost weight but I reckon that's down to clever airbrushing. Gotta love those air brushes! I call for a whole lot more airbrushing and a whole lot less reality when it comes to my Britney. Let me keep living the dream eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a sad sad man...

Anonymous said...

Erugh, what are you talking about. She looks like a complete dog. And a pregnant dog at that. Time to get your eyes tested again young man...

Bingo Online said...

You have hit the mark. It seems to me it is good thought. I agree with you.